Super awaited Kate Moss signed a new collaboration with Topshop and reveals a capsule collection in his image .
Chic , sexy, bohemian and a little rock , it contains all the facets of his personality. Through a very close working with Topshop teams , the use of finely crafted materials and attention to detail , several stories punctuate this summer 2014.
- " Baleeric Dressing " , a reference to his love for the Balearic Islands , Kate Moss creates embroidered tops, blouses , silk caftan , and a beautiful long lace dress to play on the silhouette.
- " Pajama Dressing " an arty pants or jackets revisited pajamas with printed ties , cashmere and flowers all over on silks or satins .
- " Cocktail Hour " sexy, crepe satin , chiffon, sequins short dresses , near the body, the effects of mobile and air strips.
- " Tailoring Black ", the masculine- feminine side of the inevitable tuxedo jacket associated with pants, metallic dress or printed t-shirts for summer evenings.
With this new capsule collection , Kate Moss and Tophop we offer a summer wardrobe , full of style and any British fantasy ... Quick, wanted!
* Nice Cap 3000 , Lille, Lyon Part -Dieu , Caen, Dijon , Montpellier, Marseille Toulouse, Strasbourg , Angers , Biarritz & Rosny .
From 29 April , 18:30, you can attend the launch party of the capsule live from London via the website and the Facebook page of Galeries Lafayette
as well as on YouTube. http://www.galerieslafayette.com/carnet-mode/topshop/
by #Kate MossXTopshop/ RMO