|Hosted by Suzy Menkes, International Vogue Editor, the very first Condé Nast International Luxury Conference, held in partnership with Swarovski, will take place at the spectacular Palazzo Vecchio in Florence on 22-23 April, 2015.|
Speakers will be some of the world’s best known and most powerful luxury business and creative leaders.
Keynote speakers include
- Antoine Arnault, CEO, Berluti
- David Lauren, Executive Vice President of Global Advertising, Marketing and Corporate Communications, Ralph Lauren Corporation
Joining them are the very top names from both the business and creative sides of the luxury industry, including:
- Jonathan Anderson, Founder, J.W. Anderson; Creative Director, Loewe
- Francesco Bottigliero, CEO, FieraDigitale
- Geoffroy de la Bourdonnaye, President, Chloé
- Tory Burch, CEO and Designer, Tory Burch
- Roberto Cavalli, Founder, Roberto Cavalli
- Frederic Cumenal, President and CEO-designate, Tiffany & Co.
- Axel Dumas, CEO, Hermès
- Alber Elbaz, Artistic Director, Lanvin
- Delfina Delettrez Fendi, Founder, Delfina Delettrez
- Isabelle Harvie-Watt, CEO, Havas Media Group Italy; Global CEO, Havas LuxHub
- Patrizio di Marco, President and Chief Executive Officer, Gucci
- Marigay McKee, President, Saks Fifth Avenue
- Eugenie Niarchos, Founder, Venyx
- Michele Norsa, CEO and Group Managing Director, Salvatore Ferragamo
- Averyl Oates, Fashion Commercial Director, Galeries Lafayette
- Laudomia Pucci, CEO, Emilio Pucci
- Jeremy Scott, Creative Director, Moschino
- Nadja Swarovski, Member of the Executive Board, Swarovski
- Iris Van Herpen
- Clare Waight Keller, Creative Director, Chloé
With further senior names to be announced very soon.
In a mixture of presentations, speeches, panel sessions, and in-depth conversations, Suzy Menkes and conference speakers will explore the topics at the very heart of the luxury industry agenda.
Suzy Menkes says:
“The Hard Luxury Conference will discuss: tough times for big brands; high tech in competition with high heels; how handbags are moving from leather to lifestyle; the challenge for watches and high jewellery; technology reshaping sales at wholesale and retail; the shifting position of designers in brand hierarchies.”
As well as announcing its first roster of speakers, Condé Nast International is delighted to announce its partnership with Swarovski, who have a longstanding commitment to supporting the industry.
Nadja Swarovski, Member of the Executive Board of Swarovski, lead partner of the Conference, adds:
“We are delighted to partner with Condé Nast, our industry’s leading media powerhouse, on Hard Luxury, the inaugural International Luxury Conference. Presided over by Suzy Menkes and attended by some of the most influential players in our industry, this will be an unmissable gathering for anyone who cares as passionately as we do about the future of global luxury.”
As well as on-stage discussions, the conference includes networking opportunities at the very highest level, enabling you to make valuable contacts and build relationships.
Follow us on Twitter @CNILuxury and join in the conversation using #CNILux.