#relacoespublicas #rp #rpmoda #pr #publicrelations » 2013 » Junho » 18 » Adapting a Global Strategy for the Chinese Market
19:54Adapting a Global Strategy for the Chinese Market
Building on this week's event in Shanghai, we'll be traveling back to NYC for this one-time event focused on marketing to the Chinese consumer.
This is a must-attend session for any brand or retailer with a focus on capturing the Chinese consumer in the US, Europe or in the local Chinese market.
In a highly competitive market, one of the most crucial challenges facing brands now in China is how to drive loyalty. As an overwhelming number
of western brands move into China, the consumer becomes bombarded with many scattered brand messages. The result is that today’s Chinese
consumer is in a phase of discovery, continuously identifying the brands, products and messages that resonate. It’s not enough to have a strong brand heritage anymore—in order to remain ahead of the competition and build loyalty, brands must continually adapt to a fast-changing consumer by being progressive and innovative.
The event will begin with a power session/seminar and then follow with cocktails & conversations with Bomoda, a highly entrenched team with
experience across multiple brands in the consumer market.
This power session will cover in detail:
- Current pitfalls of fashion & luxury brands in China
- Analyze how brand heritage can be re-interpreted in China
- Case studies on most effective brands using new leading practices
- The latest innovations in technology & what they mean for brands
- The power of storytelling to today's connected consumer
- Solutions for dedicating resources & key tactics to implement.
by Fashion's Collective
|Total de comentários: 0|