The first Condé Nast International Luxury Conference is the key meeting point for C-suite business and creative figures from the global luxury and fashion industry. If you have not yet booked your place, you can do so by clicking here.
By attending, you will learn from and be inspired by a mixture of keynote speeches, Q&A sessions, discussions and presentations. And you will meet and network with 500 of the industry’s most influential executives from 30+ countries.
Speakers added recently include:
- Anna Dello Russo, Fashion Director at Large and Creative Consultant, Vogue Japan
- Albert Bensoussan, CEO, Luxury Watches and Jewellery, Kering
- Leonardo Ferragamo, Member of the Board, Salvatore Ferragamo
- Gaia Repossi, Creative and Artistic Director, Repossi
They join speakers already confirmed, including:
- Antoine Arnault, CEO, Berluti
- David Lauren, Executive Vice President of Global Advertising, Marketing and Corporate Communications, Ralph Lauren Corporation
- Karl Lagerfeld
- Axel Dumas, CEO, Hermès
- Alber Elbaz, Artistic Director, Lanvin
- Nicolas Bos, President and CEO, Van Cleef & Arpels
- Frederic Cumenal, President; and CEO-designate, Tiffany & Co.
- Tory Burch, CEO and Designer, Tory Burch
- Nadja Swarovski, Member of the Executive Board, Swarovski
- Roberto Cavalli, Founder, Roberto Cavalli
- Michele Norsa, CEO and Group Managing Director, Salvatore Ferragamo
- Geoffroy de la Bourdonnaye, President, Chloé
- Iris Van Herpen, Founder, Iris Van Herpen
- Laudomia Pucci, CEO, Emilio Pucci
- Jeremy Scott, Creative Director, Moschino
- Franca Sozzani, Editor-in-Chief, Vogue Italia
- Marigay McKee, President, Saks Fifth Avenue
- Jonathan Anderson, Founder, J.W.Anderson; Creative Director, Loewe
- Francesco Bottigliero, CEO, FieraDigitale & e-PITTI.com
- Delfina Delettrez Fendi, Founder, Delfina Delettrez
- Isabelle Harvie-Watt, CEO, Havas Media Group Italy; Global CEO, Havas LuxHub
- Eugenie Niarchos, Founder, Venyx
- Clare Waight Keller, Creative Director, Chloé
Every industry needs a meeting point – the Condé Nast International Luxury Conference will be where the luxury and fashion industry’s most influential and innovative business and creative leaders will gather.
Follow us on Twitter @CNILuxury and join in the conversation using #CNILux